When we were up in the mountains this fall, just the day before the first snow, I collected a bagful of pinecones, moss and a few sticks. I had big plans for an autumn wreath. I finally got around to it today, and although it’s long past autumn, I am so happy with the way it turned out.
I used a wire frame as the base and wound florist wire around the larger, curved cones to have something to glue the others to.
I just kept gluing and layering until I was happy with the balance. I tucked in the moss and lichen and added a couple of the sticks.
Click here to follow the link to our mountain visit.